Saturday, January 5, 2013

My first Tiger Print nails

New thing I am going to do nail posts every week.


I did my nails last night and it was my first time trying tiger print. I hope you all like them.
Colors I used. Wet n wild: wild shine in french white, Sinful colors: Courtney orange and Wet n wild: fast dry in ebony hates Chris.
Left hand
Right hand

I painted my nails with the white then I used a torn makeup sponge and sponged on the orange faded at the top and darker at the bottom, then I used a nail art brush and the black I painted on the stripes and then I top coated to smooth it all out. I really hope you all like these new thing I am going to be doing on my blog. Future posts will be better I had this idea this morning after my nails were done :) Ttyl xoxo Stephanie


No comments:

Post a Comment