Friday, January 25, 2013

Nails of the week

I did my nails last night and once again forgot to take step by step pictures for you guys :(  but here they are anyway.

Revlon Base Coat,Sally Hansen hard as nails in Hard Lemonade,Sally Hansen hard as nails in Rock a-billy,Sally Hansen complete salon manicure in Bittersweet and N.Y.C in a New York minute quick dry top coat. (dotting tool not pictured)  
Steps:

1. I applied my base coat and once dry I then applied 2 even coats of the yellow polish and let dry.

2. Once dry I use a small dotting tool and the orange polish to create blobs on the nail and let dry slightly

3. I used the smaller pointy side of the dotting tool and the brown polish to draw the c shapes around the orange blobs and in any free space. Then I let it dry slightly so they wouldn't bleed when top coat was applied.

4. Apply quick dry top coat clean up and enjoy.

What they look like :)

Next time I will do a step by step picture post. I hope you all like them ttyl xoxo Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment