Sunday, December 8, 2013

Snowman nails

Hey there everyone I've got another nail post for you. I actually filmed a video of these cute little guys but my camera hates me and the footage was messed up. I will figure out what is going on and film my next manicure.
The nails:
I used a light blue shimmer polish as a base. Then using a medium sized dotting tool I tipped my nails with white. Using the same dotting tool I made it snow. Moving on to a bigger sized dotting tool and the white polish I started to build the snowman. Once I was done building the snowman I moved to a smaller dotting tool and a black polish I added the eyes, smile and buttons. Lastly using an orange polish and a pointy tool I added a little carrot nose.

You can get dotting tools from bornprettystore.com they have loads of nail and beauty stuff and if you do place an order be sure to use this code
http://www.bornprettystore.com/


Well that's it I hope you all enjoyed this and if you try it out I would love to see , you can tag me on instagram or twitter using the #bewitchingnails

Ttyl 
xoxo Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment