Saturday, December 28, 2013

Pinterest inspired nails

So I found this picture on Pinterest and I wanted to give it a go.





Step 1: I started with a dark purple,lighter purple,pink and light blue. I made a diagonal line keeping the polish kind of thick.
Step 2: Then I took a clean stripper brush and pulled through all the colors to the tip.
Step 3 : While the polish was still wet I added some gems and star shaped nail art spangles 
Step 4: Add top coat
Step 5: Clean up

This is how it turned out.

Now I know they don't look just like the Pinterest picture but hey ho I still like them. The polish did take a while to dry even with a quick dry top coat because the polish had to be kind of thick so you can pull the brush through. I really hope you all like these as much as I do. I you try them out I would love to see what colors you use and how they turn out. you can show me on my FacebookTwitter or Instagram don't forget to tag me and use the #bewitchingnails

Ttfn,
xoxo Stephanie









No comments:

Post a Comment