Thursday, January 9, 2014

Melted sundae with sprinkles

I have been wanting to do an ice cream type manicure for awhile now so I figured I would do a french tip type one.

So here it is:
I really love how they turned out and I hope you do to so now lets get to how is did it and what was used.

Weapons of choice:


2 double ended dotting tools, a plastic lid of piece paper, white nail polish, random other colors for sprinkles and quick dry top coat.

   
Start by mapping out your drips and I added a splatter and the base but you don't have too.


Then connect the dots to the tip and fill in.I thought I got a picture of that step buuuut I guess I didn't ooppps sorry. But here is what it will look like after that step.


  Next using the smallest doting tool and the random sprinkle colors add your pretty sprinkles. You can place them were ever you want as many or as few as you want.


Clean up add top coat and you are done.

Like I said I really love how these turned out if you do try these out I would love to see them you can show me though my FacebookTwitter and Instagram and don't forget to use the #bewitchingnails. Talk to you all real soon.

Ttfn,
xoxo Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment