Saturday, January 18, 2014

Saran wrap stone nails

I like the look of stone nails and I have been wanting to try a saran wrap manicure so I just combined them and this is what came out.


Here are the items I used:
Base coat, teal/turquoise polish, black polish, a gold/sliver chrome or metallic polish, saran wrap and top coat.  


Using the black polish pant some on the plastic wrap stamp off the excess on some paper then stamp it rest on your dry nails. 

like this
Then re-crumple the plastic wrap and repeat with your second color.                                                                                                     
like this
Clean up and add top coat and you are done! Easy right?                                                                             

On a side note this was my inspiration for the type of look I wanted                                                                    

I really think they came out ok don't you ? :)

So if you want to try these babies out then I would love to see them. You can show me using my Facebook or on Twitter and Instagram tagging me and using the #bewitchingnails

Ttfn,
xoxo Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment