Thursday, January 16, 2014

Influenster Sally Hansen

I am a mom and pretty hard on my nails so when I got this box by Influenster which is a free service check out the website and sign up it is 100% free. So anyway as I was saying I am pretty hard on my nails and my manicures last anywhere from 3 to 4 days. I was really hoping that these polishes where the thing I needed for a long lasting manicure, since they say they are " chip resistant" and will "last for up to 10 days of wear".

Here are the pictures :)

one coat


two coats
Pat on the black is a beautiful purple/red color that only takes 2 coats
three coats of the red and teal
Red my lips and Jaded take 3 coats to be honest Jaded could use 4 but I just don't like using that many.
the brush
I love this brush it is wide and you can pretty much pain your whole nail in just one swipe. Now I didn't use a base coat or top coat because the product says you can do so.

So how long did they last without chipping? 


Day one still looks good not so shiny but no chipping. A+ (full day after applying the night before)


Day 2 well not so good tow big chips on my thumb and some small chipping on my index finger. C (they get a C because they are still shiny)

So over all I give them a B just because of the shine. 

Have any of you used the Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure polishes? If so what did you think? How long did they last for you? 

Let me in the comments below and I will talk to you all next time.

Ttyl,
xoxo Stephanie


No comments:

Post a Comment