Thursday, July 3, 2014

Random shapes

So as no surprise I've been gone for a little while and well I'm back with this fun little manicure.

I wanted to do something with these really nice holographic nail polishes that I got and I really wasn't impressed with a lot of things that I saw.... Well to be honest I was impressed but they were already done and my husband kind of challenge me to do something that I hadn't really seen yet. So this is what I came up with I put the design black base cuz I just figured that it would really cool that way and it really does, unfortunately the pictures that I have don't know off the design that great but they still look pretty awesome in my opinion.









What I used:
Literary Lacquers:
A straw
Star stickers and the sticker outline
A cut up makeup wedge
A small dotting tool

I started with the black base completely dry which is why I use a fast drying black nail polish. Once the black polish was dry I put the sticker on a random spot on my nail and sponged one of the holographic polishes over it and quickly removed the sticker. As for the straw I just dipped it into a puddle of nail polish and then press it on my nail. As for the dots well those just kind of speak for themselves ;-)
Once done I topped with two layers of a fast drying top coat and that was it. I really like how it turned out and I hope you guys enjoy them too if you would like to see how I get them I can easily do a video or do a picture tutorial for you just let me know in the comments down below.

Well that's all for now until next time.
xoxo Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment