Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Braided Nail

Hey all I know it has been about a month and a half since I posted but...you know life happens and I started a food blog and I also started knitting again which lead me to open an online store. So you know I've been super busy :-)

Anyway I am going to do my best to post more once or twice a week. But I am back with this super cute and easy manicure.

I used Wetnwild megalast polishes in I need and refresh Mint, On a trip and Wet cement. The only tool I used was a large dotting tool and the polish brush it self. Now if you don't have a dotting tool don't fret you can use a bobby pin, an old dried up ink pin, a pencil eraser or even the end of a makeup brush.


On my ring finger I started out with a coat of On a trip, then on a slight angle I added I need a Refresh Mint, on the other side under that I added a strip of Wet Cement and so on intil I ran out of nail. I let that dry as I painted the rest on my nails with two coats of Wet cement. Then using my large dotting tool I placed a big dot and little dot at the base of my nail. Once they were all slightly dry I added a layer of top coat ,cleaned up the sides and thats it.


I really love this manicure it tured out really nice and I hope you all like it too. Ttyl,

Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment