Sunday, September 21, 2014

Neon Galaxy

Hey all so its a new day and a new manicure I hope you all enjoy this one because I know I do.


So I started this manicure with a white base to  make the neon colors pop better. I used Daredevil by Sinful colors over all my nails but my ring finger on that finger I used Nina ultra pro in Solar flare. Once dry I used a make sponge and dabbed on some white in random places on my nail. Then on the pink nails I used the neon yellow and sponged it over the white and a little bit on the pink to get an orange color. Then on the yellow I did the same thing using the pink.

After sponging and blending I topped with Orly shine on crazy diamond. Then using a white stripper I added some dots and star shapes and then topped them all off with a qdtc (quick dry top coat). I cleaned up and that's it all done. 

I wanted this to be super easy so I only used 3 colors the glitter is optional and so are the white dots and star shapes. I really like how this turned out and I can't wait to try out Pastel galaxy nails. let me know what you all think in the comments below and if you try then out I would like to see them.

Ttyl,
Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment