Sunday, November 3, 2013

Galaxy nails with full moon

So I did  galaxy nails awhile ago and well they weren't that great so I wanted to revisit the manicure. I love the way they turned out this time,let me know what you all think.



for the nebula I used a makeup sponge ripped up into little pieces, dark blue,light blue,a raspberry and a yellow nail polish.
I started with a black base and a muilti sized glitter polish for the stars and planets 
Just another look 
for the moon I used a large dotting tool and a white polish I mixed some black in with the white and a smaller dotting tool to get the shading on he moon 

So like I said I really love how these turned out let me know what you all think and if you decide to recreate this then please show me either on instagram , Facebook or twitter . Talk to you soon
Xoxo Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment