Thursday, November 21, 2013

Winter foot care

Now I know I don't have the mist beautiful feet in the world but I do like them soft. And who doesn't like soft feet right?

Anyway I thought it would be a good idea to write a post on how I keep my feet soft. I know it says winter foot care but really I do this all year round.

It is picture time:

 Here are the bottom of my feet before I start the grating process.

Picture taken with phone

Picture taken with phone





These are the products that I use:


I have tried many lotions and foot creams to help with my feet but none of them worked on my feet like O'Keeffe's . It is a thick paste that you rub over your foot after you shower or before bed .  Side note you don't need to use a whole bunch of this stuff I have been on the same pot for almost a year.


I use the Revlon Pedi-Expert I like it a lot better then the Ped egg because of the metal buffing side. The ped egg has a paper one that on some models you can replace but on the Revlon on it is metal and never needs replacing.

So after my shower I use the grating attachment only if I haven't been caring for my feet as much, then I will buff off the rough bits from grating and finish up with my beloved O'Keeffe's  foot paste put on some thick socks and I am done.

My feet after:
Picture taken with phone

Picture taken with phone

 I put the O'Keeffe's on every night after my shower and I use the Revlon foot scrapper once or twice a month I should use the buffer part once a week but I sometimes forget to be honest. So I hope you all liked this post and it informational if you have tried any of these things or end up tiring any of these products then please let me know.

Until next time talk to you later,
xoxo Stephanie  










No comments:

Post a Comment