Saturday, November 9, 2013

Nail update and new manicure

I have been growing my nails out for a bit now but they were yellow and stained even though I use a base coat every time. So i buffed my nails off and got some of the yellow off and just to give them a fresh go I cut them. As sad as it was to cut them I knew it had to be done. 

here they are before the big chop and after the big chop
Well now that they were cut I needed a cute nail design to put on them. So I was looking up mint and pink nail art on Google and I found this really cute one from The Crafty Ninja  now I didn't do it that way she did but I did really like the design.
so this is what I came up with

I hope you all like it and if you try it out please show me on either my instagram , facebook or twitter
Talk to you all soon,
xoxo Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment